INVESTING IN GRADED COINS
Expand your knowledge of the industry through the following series of videos, compiled by PCGS.
Coin Grading 101:
PCGS have kindly compiled a short educational series of videos covering the top elements of coin grading. Presented by PCGS Director of Education Mike Sherman.
1. Surface Preservation - Find out how subtle differences in the surface preservation of each coin differentiates the grades of these Mint State Morgon Dollars.
2. Strike - Find out how the strike influences a coin's grade.
3. Luster - Find out how the Luster influences a coin's grade.
4. Eye Appeal - Find out how the tone or colour of a coin influences a coin's grade.
5. How to Grade Circulated Coins - This 10 minute video will give you an insight into how circulated coins are graded.
6 - Circulated Eye Appeal - Find out how the tone or colour of an circulated coin influences it's grade.
7. Grading Mint State Morgan Dollars - A review of the key factors for grading Mint State 60 to 69 Morgon Dollars.
8. Coin Grading Tools and Techniques - Find out the tools and techniques used by PCGS when grading coins.